- Interested in a powerful audio/gaming experience? With the Creative PCI 32bit Sound Card!, the home audio user, gamer or multimedia enthusiast can hear Hollywood-quality audio and amazing special effects on any audio source. Listen to game and music content come alive using the analog four-speaker output – even if your sound source doesn’t support 3D sound! The Creative 4 Ch Sound Card utilizes an audio processor, which translates into higher frame rates in your games, more bandwidth for 3D audio and an all around fantastic sounding audio experience.
Immerse yourself in the gaming experience with the Vibra128. Designed for the home user, gamer or multimedia enthusiast, you can hear every gunshot and experience the enemy sneaking up behind you. Use the two-speaker output to truly experience real 3D sound!The Vibra128 utilizes the PCI bus, allowing it to use far less CPU overhead than traditional sound cards. This translates into higher frame rates in your games, more bandwidth for 3D audio and multi-channel support for upcoming game titles.For professional music playback, the Creative synthesis engine provides 128-voices of wave-table sound. User selectable sample banks let you choose the quality level you want. Now every instrument sounds just like its real life counterpart, not a poor facsimile.Because it uses Sound Blaster PCI technology you won’t have to worry about compatibility. Creative’s patented technology provides near-perfect Sound Blaster emulation. This means that the Vibra128 works with the existing base of MS-DOS and Windows titles.So if you are ready for the next level of immersive gaming audio, step up to the Vibra128.
- Condition Comment- Full Working Order.
- Channels – 2.0
- Compatible Port/Slot – PCI
- Quantity – 128
- Type – Sound Card
- Connectivity – 1X Gameport / MIDI-Generic-15 Pin D-Sub (Db-15), 1X Microphone-Input-Mini-Phone 3.5mm, 1X Audio-Line-Out-Mini-Phone Stereo 3.5mm
- Product Line – Creative Sound Blaster
- MAX Speakers Quantity– 2
- Operation System Required – Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Microsoft Windows 95
- Data Width – 16-Bit