No products in the cart.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) POLICY
All products must be purchased originally from Vision IT.
Vision IT reserves the right to repair, replace or credit any defective product that is covered by Vision IT warranty.
- All products must be returned in their original condition, including original packaging. All original components including manuals, software, keyboard, mouse, etc. must be returned. Any opened, unsealed product being returned will, at the sole discretion of Vision IT, be refused or re-audited and subject to a 25% restock charge.
- Claims for “Defective on Arrival” product (DOA) must be returned within 7 days of receipt of goods. All discrepancies, damages, short/mis-ships or short box claims must be reported within 2 days of receipt. Return freight is the responsibility of VISION IT.
- Requests for return of working product for a credit must be made within 7 days of original Invoice date and a minimum restock fee of 25% will be applied. Requests for return of working product for credit on orders less than INR 10000 will be for exchange only. Product being returned under Vision IT General Warranty must be reported within the 90 day warranty period. Return freight is the responsibility of the Customer. There are no returns of any kind on special order products.
- All products being returned must be approved by our Sales Representative in advance and an RMA Number must be issued.
- If product is returned to Vision IT without an RMA number clearly indicated on the outside of the packaging, the merchandise will be refused. Do not write directly on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Product authorized for return by your Sales Representative, must be returned within 5 days of the issuance of the RMA number. Any returns received after 5 days will be refused and the RMA number will no longer be valid.
- Collect returns will be refused.
- A copy of the RMA Confirmation form MUST be included in your shipment. Each carton/skid must be clearly identified i.e. Box 1 of 3; Skid 2 of 4 etc.
- The following items do NOT have warranty: printer/toner cartridges, laptop batteries and UPS batteries.
If you cancel an order after it has been picked, Vision IT will charge a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of the item (or items) that must be restocked.
DEMAND OF PAYMENT:
Payment shall be due when specified under Terms in Appendix A. Failure by the Purchaser to pay any monies hereunder, when due, shall result in a late charge, payable upon demand, calculated daily at an interest rate of 3% per month or if such rate shall exceed the maximum rate of interest allowed by law, then at such maximum rate. If not specified in Appendix A, the Purchase Price shall be due and payable on delivery to Vision IT.
RISK OF LOSS:
The risk of loss or damage to the Equipment shall be borne by the Purchaser after the Equipment is made available for loading and delivery at Vision IT’s loading dock.