Our Shipping Policies
At Vision IT we know you want to receive your order as soon as possible, and we make every effort to speed things along. Your order will ship within 24 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation and order verification. However, unusual warehouse delays, issues with payment approval or order verification may delay shipment. We do our best to keep you posted on your order at every step of the way till it arrives at your door.
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Orders placed by 4:00 PM IST on our website typically ships the next business day upon payment approval and order verification, excluding weekends and holidays.
- If you need expedited shipment for a specific item please include that in the comment column during check out and we will do our best to follow through on your request. Please note that we reserve the right to choose the best possible shipping method based on the order.
- Approximately 3-6 business days are required for delivery.
- Shipping rates are based on weight, dimensions, product weight with packing as well as delivery location.
- We reserve the right to request a confirmed physical address and contact details for high value and freight shipments.
Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible.
- Sundays and public holidays are not considered as working days.
- Units with software or components to be fitted please allow 1-2 days.
- International orders are generally received in 15 days.
- We will send you an email once the order has been dispatched and advise you on an estimated delivery date.
- Our couriers do not work to pre-designated time slots, or contact customers prior to delivery, so someone will need to be ‘in’ from 8am to 6pm on that day, at the delivery address, to sign for the goods. Because the items we sell are high risk, our couriers are legally contracted to deliver only to the delivery address given on order. If no-one is ‘in’ at the delivery address to sign, our couriers will not normally deliver to any other address (e.g. a neighbor’s).
- We wish that our delivery conditions did not have to be so stringent, but the IT industry is classed as ‘high theft / fraud risk’ by the Credit Card issuing banks and insurance companies, so I’m afraid that this has to be reflected in our delivery conditions – and also in our general terms and conditions, as shown below.
- All items should be checked at the time of delivery for any damage or missing items. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- We cannot accept any notifications of damages where we are informed later than 7 days after you took delivery.
Privacy & Security
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. By submitting information to Vision IT Ltd, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Vision IT Ltd. We do not sell trade or rent your personal information to others, without your prior permission.
We use Internet standard encryption technology to scramble Your Personal Data when you transmit it to us. This process is known as SSL (secure sockets layer) and we are constantly updating our technology to provide you with the maximum practicable level of security. To check you are in a secure area of Our Web site you can look at the bottom right of your browser window and you will see a closed padlock or an unbroken key. This indicates that SSL is enabled and your transaction is secure.